Even better news, I can tick off number 8… I got one of the tattoos sorted out, so I got my cover up this month… Yay, just a few to finish but the goal was only one this year.
So it now makes that another one I can tick off, I am slowly reaching a point where I can can begin ticking off a few of those goals one by one.
Small joys but that is still some good news that I can start ticking things off one by one.
The tattoo was particularly difficult to sit through as a cover up, for some reason my skin kept pushing the ink out, but it seems to be healing so beautifully, I love it. Honestly I only picked the cover up first to do out of frustration and a whim, and it all just worked out so beautifully and I absolutely love it now.
- Do Nanowrimo
- Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
See a West End show Complete at least one of the tattoos
- Improve on last year’s site views
- Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
Complete at least one minor savings goal
- Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
- Begin writing the next big project for the site
- Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!
3/7 goals complete!