THE FINAL 2018 Project post!
That’s right it is the end of the year so what did I do? 10 out of 7 GOALS COMPLETED !!!
2. Write the diary of Elliot Parker (4)
Well I did it. The Diary of Elliot Parker is officially over. It was the end of an era.
7. See a West End Show
We saw the Phantom of the Opera, twice!
8. Complete at least one of the tattoos
I got the cover up done on my arm 😀
9. Improve on last years site views
It happened 😀
10. Keep learning guitar
Slow progress but I am still learning, its fun and hard work all at once.
17. Keep doing daily positive aspects
It has been a challenge at time but I have managed to write three things every single day. It’s helped especially in the harder times this year where being positive felt like the hardest thing to achieve.
18. Complete at least one minor savings goal
Well I did it more than once, and then used it but I technically completed the minor savings goal.
19. Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
I managed that, got horrified looks from people but I did manage to get Christmas sorted early so it wasn’t horrific during the Christmas period.
23. Begin writing the next big project for the site
That was a tough start, its been a slow gentle start. I hope I will get the motivation going to finish it but at the moment I’ve been progressively procrastinating around the Christmas season but hopefully the New Year will bring some discipline my way.
24. Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!
I have, it has been an incredible year with some really incredible memories, I am so lucky to be able to say that I made the most of 2018 in an emotional sense, really focusing on enjoying the moment. I know I haven’t been writing as much but I have been making the most of the happiness this year. I think next year will be the year of happiness and discipline regarding writing and being organised.
- Do Nanowrimo
Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
See a West End show Complete at least one of the tattoos Improve on last year’s site views Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
Keep doing daily positive aspects Complete at least one minor savings goal Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
Begin writing the next big project for the site Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!
10/7 goals complete!