Well the cable knit jumper now has a front and a back, its the sleeves that are driving me up the wall now.
I think I can safely say Christmas is wrapped up! YAY! So that means I have ticked off number 19! I feel better for it, especially as I am watching the prices begin to rise.
I have even begun writing the next big project for the site which ticks off number 23 😀 I am surprised that I get to tick off two of these goals now. Just one more complete tick off and I can say I completed my New Years resolution! I am so excited for the prospect of having completed it two years in a row for the first time ever!
- Do Nanowrimo
Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
See a West End show Complete at least one of the tattoos
- Improve on last year’s site views
- Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
Complete at least one minor savings goal Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
Begin writing the next big project for the site
- Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!
6/7 goals complete!