I am working a more on number 1 (write one book). Carpe Noctem is really becoming more fun the more I write.
I have booked a west end show, so that makes 2 a certainty.
The first to be completed! The successful goal was to complete one knitting project, the baby things for my work colleague is the first thing I can tick off although I am sure I will keep knitting more things this year in general.
- Write one book
- See a west end show
- Write a second book
- Create/keep a writing schedule that works for me
- Keep working on arappleby.com
- Work with an agent/publisher
Complete one knitting project
- Complete some crafting cross stitch project
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
- Complete one minor savings goal
- Get Christmas wrapped up early (ie. Halloween)
- Learn a new song on guitar
- Work on the schedule and make it work for this year
- Do another “on the fly” project
- Draw or sketch something to a point that you are happy with it
- Learn how to do winged eyeliner freehand
- Win the lottery
- Dress up and go out for an evening
- Buy a Kat Von D eyeliner
- Read five books this year minimum
- Get a tattoo (either finish one or get a whole new one)
- Create a budget that works really well
- Go ice skating at least once
- Enjoy 2019 as much as you possibly can!