Over June and July I saw Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat- was a lovely evening and I could have slept for days after.
Not sure what the next plan will be on this list considering a tattoo is well off the cards. I hope I will get some writing done though. I want to finish Christmas shopping soon, maybe that will be the next goal.
I wonder if those 5 books count if I make them baby related books?
- Write one book
See a west end show
- Write a second book
- Create/keep a writing schedule that works for me
- Keep working on arappleby.com
- Work with an agent/publisher
Complete one knitting project
- Complete some crafting cross stitch project
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
Complete one minor savings goal
- Get Christmas wrapped up early (ie. Halloween)
Learn a new song on guitar
- Work on the schedule and make it work for this year
- Do another “on the fly” project
- Draw or sketch something to a point that you are happy with it
- Learn how to do winged eyeliner freehand
- Win the lottery
- Dress up and go out for an evening
- Buy a Kat Von D eyeliner
- Read five books this year minimum
- Get a tattoo (either finish one or get a whole new one)
- Create a budget that works really well
- Go ice skating at least once
- Enjoy 2019 as much as you possibly can!