Well it is 2018 and with that comes some goals to achieve this year.
So obviously wanting to do nanowrimo hasn’t changed. I want to try it at least once even if I never want to do it again. So The Diary of Elliot Parker at the moment remains, unfinished, but hopefully that wont be for long. There is a lot to do on The Big Project front.
No I can’t drive, I may not be able to learn this year, but if I can I will. A west end show, it has to be done, last year’s was brilliant. Of course wanting to finish one of the big tattoos will be on the list. Of course, I want this site to grow too, but I will try to keep learning guitar. I want to actually be able to have a decent time to write over the course of a week.
Some things aren’t changing obviously.
I still need to finish knitting the cable jumper from hell… a little cross stitch is fun so I am sure I will do something. I want 2018 to be very positively focused, and getting things done ahead of time will really help me feel better about the goals so trying to get most of the organizing for Christmas done in advanced will really help me feel secure in that.
I would love to be able to fit in the blue dress I brought a couple of years ago, I haven’t worn it once yet so I want a chance to. I want to begin the next big project for here this year, but it is going to take a lot of time I just hope I can fit it in. There is a lot to do this year and only 12 months to do it in.
- Do Nanowrimo
- Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
- See a West End show
- Complete at least one of the tattoos
- Improve on last year’s site views
- Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
- Complete at least one minor savings goal
- Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
- Begin writing the next big project for the site
- Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!