So great news! I CAN TICK OFF NUMBER 7!!! I am so happy!
I saw The Phantom of the Opera with my Partner as my birthday present. That is one thing off of my list at least!!! I am looking forward to ticking more things off of this list now that the first is cracked!
- Do Nanowrimo
- Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
See a West End show
- Complete at least one of the tattoos
- Improve on last year’s site views
- Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
- Complete at least one minor savings goal
- Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
- Begin writing the next big project for the site
- Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!
1/7 goals complete!