This month, the goals haven’t really featured, I am just enjoying my time at the moment but not really doing anything on the list. However, when I began writing the new project for the site I sort of wondered if it was going to work on here or whether I should try to find an agent for it. So we will see.
- Do Nanowrimo
- Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
See a West End show Complete at least one of the tattoos
- Improve on last year’s site views
- Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
Complete at least one minor savings goal
- Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
- Begin writing the next big project for the site
- Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!
3/7 goals complete!