So it seems to be that not many of these goals so far can be ticked off. However I have now created a writing schedule. And with that comes a regular day to day schedule. Which so far has been tricky to stick too but I am determined to try.
Oh oh and I finished writing The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)!!! I forgot to mention… so that gets to be ticked off!!!!!! YAY
I haven’t finished the cable knit jumper yet. But I have just finished two scarves so I am hoping that can count maybe as a half a goal done?
Hair is still growing, though I think I underestimated the care that growing your hair out takes. I am still working on those daily positives and have added a further two notebooks for sort of related things.
At the moment fitting in that blue dress isn’t looking likely. But safe to say, I am enjoying this year abundantly.
- Do Nanowrimo
Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
See a West End show Complete at least one of the tattoos
- Improve on last year’s site views
- Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
Complete at least one minor savings goal
- Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
- Begin writing the next big project for the site
- Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!
3/7 goals complete!