I cut my hair so I know for certain that I can’t tick that off at all, sadly. But I did it in a post engagement super excited and ready for a new look thing so that is a positive hair cut.
I am going to try knitting more of that cable knit jumper as evil as it is.
I have started the editing process for the first book in the big project having decided to re-title it and give it an attack of the red pen.
I may not have Christmas wrapped up just yet but I don’t think it will be long. Fingers crossed….
- Do Nanowrimo
Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
See a West End show Complete at least one of the tattoos
- Improve on last year’s site views
- Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
Complete at least one minor savings goal
- Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
- Begin writing the next big project for the site
- Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!
4/7 goals complete!