So I suspect that I wont be fitting in that blue dress, not likely. I haven’t had the time to do Nanowrimo. I wish I did, but it has been rather a strange November. Maybe next year I will be able to do it. But small steps I suppose. I am doing my best to try to make the time to write. Even if it is taking a while. I don’t think I’ve written much at all for fun, I suspect the truth might be nothing at all.
Do I get bonus points for doing the other half’s wrapping too?
- Do Nanowrimo
Write The Diary of Elliot Parker (4)
- Draft up book 2 of The Big Project
- Re-edit book 1 of The Big Project
- Edit book 2 of The Big Project
- Learn to drive
See a West End show Complete at least one of the tattoos
- Improve on last year’s site views
- Keep learning guitar
- Create and keep a manageable writing schedule
- Look for/find an agent for The Big Project
- Finish the cable knit jumper
- Start and finish a cross stitch project
- Win the lotto jackpot
- Keep growing hair out
- Keep doing daily positive aspects
Complete at least one minor savings goal Have Christmas wrapped up before October 31st
- Read around 12 books at least over the year for fun…
- Be more time efficient, come up with a better schedule.
- Fit into the blue dress again and go somewhere to celebrate it
Begin writing the next big project for the site
- Enjoy 2018 as much as possible, be happy at every chance!!!!
6/7 goals complete!